Punjab Information and Communication Technology Corporation Limited (Punjab Infotech)
(A State Government Undertaking)
PICTC, 5th & 6th floor, Udyog Bhawan, Sec-17, Chandigarh- 160017
Last Date :- 19/03/2010
Name of the Posts:-
- Web Developer
- Data Entry Operator
Job Details:-
1. Web Developer (Chandigarh)
Payment: Rs. 12000/- + EPF per month (Consolidated)
2. Data Entry Operator for all the districts of Punjab (English and Punjabi)
Payment: Rs. 5000/- + EPF + ESI per month (Consolidated)
Apply Info : Applications are to be submit in Online form upto 19/03/2010 only.
Vacancy Details:- http://www.punjabinfotech.org/advertisements.html
2 comments:
Dear Sir/Madam,
I have enclosed my resume for your review which reflects my experience of six years and expertise in the field of Graphic Designing and Visualisation. I have developed a great expertise in photoshop and Illustrator and have worked on projects for wonderful Clients like Marvel Heroes, Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher Price, Ben 10, Power Puff Girls, School for Vampires, Pepsi, Airtel, Godrej, BenQ, Ramsons & Radissons, GTM Group, Hi-Tech. I have also managed freelancers for my organization and have learnt on team management skills. I have also made several site-visits as a representative of the organization to understand and deliver on the Client’s requirements. I have been directly interacting with the Clients to serve them on their specific requirements and feedbacks and delivered on projects well before time thus creating impressive relations with the Clients. I am now anxious to take on new challenges and build upon my knowledge base. I am excited by the prospect of working with an organization that is both an unquestioned leader in field and an enthusiastic risk taker in an entirely new frontier.
I would like the opportunity to discuss more about the ways in which I can contribute to the organisation. Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely,
Rupam Dey
Contact
rupamdey008@rediffmail.com
9312026293
Post a Comment